Monday, October 1, 2012

Southern living

As some might know... I'm really not a rural person lol. I was born in Chicago and raised out in the suburbs. So as you could imagine finding out that I would be staying down in Southern Illinois after getting offered a fulltime Job at a plant here was kind of a shock. While I'd loved going to school at SIU and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors here I hadn't planned on staying. But like with most things with life I just went with the flow and have started exploring more and trying new things... And this weekend was definitely one of those explorations. Drove over 250 miles in my old 72 Datsun 510 and along the way learned and enjoyed the likes of Dirttrack racing ;)


 Is that what I think it is?????




Can't beat that, a 1969 Datsun 510 station wagon

No comments: