Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wow life's been crazy...

Hard to believe it's been since December since I've been on here... But guess that's what happens when life come's flying at you. A lot's happened since the last post. Drove all over the great west, Graduated with 2 Bachelors, Sold the civic, picked up my first New, new car, an elantra, Started my Career in a vastly different field, got my motorcycle license and most recently picked up this lil ride :) 

But now life's slowly falling back into place, still working 2 jobs, with side work of photography, automotive and odd jobs on my offtime but really looking to get back to keeping this uptodate and shooting more. And of course Alex, it's another CAR photo haha.

Hopefully this week start to upload photo's from my Texas-Arizona-Nevada-New Mexico-California trip that I hadn't even really looked at up until last week. So stay tuned!

No comments: